This herbal balm is one of the most popular natural products in China to treat many minor burns, as well as sunburn. One of the effective active ingredients in this balm is menthol, which relieves pain and itch. This balm also contains sesame oil, which is often added to a variety of skin products as an effective skin barrier. Sesame oil helps to keep the skin soft, and it also helps to hold moisture in the skin. This means that it assists in keeping the skin hydrated, which is especially important when you have any type of minor burn. Using this product regularly after you experience a minor burn can help to temporarily decrease your pain.
Dong-quai [Angelica sinensis (Oliv.) Diels] root
Mastic (Pistacia Lentiscus L.) resin
Myrrh oleo-gum resin
Quince (Chaenomeles spp.) fruit
Sanguisorba (Sanguisorba officinalis L.) root
How to Use
Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day as needed. Children under 2 years of age, do not use, consult a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.